Tonight we went to my parents for a family dinner and the Jewtalians enjoyed a delicious Italian meal; zuppa di pesce, of sorts.
Mom bought all sorts of fish and you can feel free to select your favorites.
- Fresh Parsley
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Can San Marzano tomatoes (chopped or whole)
- Imported Italian Linguine
- 1 Lobster Tail
- Saute garlic, shallots, parsley and red pepper flakes in olive oil.
- Add in chopped tomatoes, season with S&P.
- Begin adding fish in order of cook time. We especially don’t want to over cook the lobster or shrimp or it will get chewy.
- When you put the mussels and clams in, put a lid on the pan to steam them for a few minutes. If any shells do not open, throw them out.
- Top with parmesan cheese and serve!
One Comment Add yours
UHHH GET ME HOMMEEEEEE