- Eggs, scrambled with a touch of skim milk
- Fresh Parsley
- Olive oil
- Lawrys Seasoning
- Black Pepper
- Ketchup and Franks Hot Sauce
- Parmesan cheese.
- On a grill pan saute onions in olive oil. Cut a potato in thin slices and add to pan. Season with salt, pepper and lawrys.
- When potatos start to blacken and soften add scrambled eggs to pan. Sprinkle with a touch of parmesan cheese.
- When eggs are cooked through plate and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.
- Mix half ketchup and half hot sauce to dip.
You can certainly add peppers to this recipe, mexican cheese and salsa instead of parmesan and ketchup. Have fun with it!